Thank you for your interest in the Nevada Association of Court Executives (NACE).
NACE has two categories of membership. General Membership consists of staff members in leadership/management roles within the Nevada Court system. General members in good standing are entitled to vote, hold office, and serve on committees. Prospective members are subject to review and confirmation by the Executive Board. Honorary Membership may be offered to previous members who have made a significant contribution to the field of court administration or who have provided distinctive service to NACE. Honorary Members are not allowed to vote or hold officer, but they are eligible to serve on committees.
Benefits of Membership
- Education Workshops - Regular training workshops are offered each year. Training workshops are offered at multiple locations throughout Nevada or as online webinars. NACE members may qualify to receive a reimbursement for their travel to NACE sponsored workshops. Other educational opportunities will be promoted through the NACE website.
- Education Foundation - Scholarship program for NACE members that are pursuing court management certification through the NCSC Court Management Program.
- Mentorship Program - A mentorship program is available to new or aspiring court managers and leaders. Or you can volunteer as a mentor to share your expertise with others in our community.
- Analysis of Nevada Supreme Court Opinions and Legislative Bills - Members receive regular updates on recent opinions released by the Nevada Supreme Court and proposed and approved bills by the Nevada Legislature.
- Group rate discounts to court related conferences.
- National Association of Court Management (NACM) members receive a 20% discount for annual NACM and NACE memberships.
- Connect with other court leaders through our member network and forums.
Select a membership level below to join NACE!